The Dave Blogs

Tuesday, 17 January 2017

School Stories, Word Association and Ruining Childhoods - GHB Episode 3

School Stories, Word Association and Ruining Childhoods - GHB Episode 3
Posted by Unknown at 15:33
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Available Now On Teespring

”merry ”santa’s ”shoot

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2017 (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  January (2)
      • Arrests, Bird Stories and Hookers - Glory Holes an...
      • School Stories, Word Association and Ruining Child...
  • ►  2014 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  March (6)

Translate

Popular Posts

  • The Case For Munenori Kawasaki
     I love Munenori Kawasaki, I will not even try to hide or deny that fact. Sometimes I can be biased in my opinion of Kawasaki, although...
  • An Open Letter of Thanks to Don Rickles and Bob Newhart
    You often hear musicians tell stories in interviews about how they have fans approach them, and send them letters, saying that their music...
  • Pompeii Movie Review
     For as long as I can remember, I have been fascinated by ancient civilizations. I could sit for hours on end and watch documentaries on a...
  • Should Jackie and Tom Get Banners?
       A question I have wondered to myself since the Toronto Blue Jays decided to retire their first jersey number is, should they now ...
  • Feeling Apathetic? Too Bad, Your Voice Doesn't Count
    You hear people say it during EVERY election, "if you don't bother to vote, don't bother to complain." This is a phrase ...
  • Trying Stand-Up
    In my last blog post on here I talked about my comedic inspirations, and how they helped get me through some tough times in my life. As ...
  • Retail (Comic Strip)
    Retail is a comic strip which was created by Norm Feuti, and which debuted on January 1, 2006. If you're not familiar with Retail, yo...
  • Frozen
     So. Many. FEELS! I've been wanting to see Frozen since it was first released back in November, unfortunately I never had the time d...
  • How I would Have Ended Dexter
      Before I begin, let me just say that I DO realize that the series finale to Dexter was almost 6 months ago (as of the writing of this...
  • A Pitch For Bob
     The good doctor is FINALLY back in! After over seven and a half years since the release of The Bob Newhart Show season 4, Shout Factory is ...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.